Spark Jump is a new low-cost, pre-pay internet service for families with children under the age of 18, you pay $10 for a 30GB pre-pay service with no fixed contract. The service is subsidised by the Spark Foundation and offered through local partners in Spark Jump coverage areas.
- Learn about the Spark Jump pre-pay wireless internet service
- Check their home addresses for 4G or 4G 700 coverage
- Sign a Kawa of Care agreement
- Set up an email address (for people who don't already have one)
- Register online with Skinny for the Spark Jump service
- Power up a wireless modem and test that it is operational
- Enter the WiFi code into a digital device (smartphone, tablet or laptop computer)
- Learn how to top up the data allowance each month
- Take the modem home to provide a working internet connection
Scheduled according to demand. Check online at Stepping UP to find the next available session, or enquire by calling 577 7177, or emailing email@example.com.
Last Reviewed: 24/09/2018