If you are new to computers or just want to update your computer skills, our new format computer courses will show you how.
Easy as: No tests, no pressure, no deadline.
What: Online courses with the option to attend small group tutorials and individual coaching. At your own pace - when you want to do it. Courses designed for beginners and advanced. Gold Star certificate upon completion.
Who: For anyone who would like to give it a go!
Why: To upskill. For personal development. For personal satisfaction. To access government and other organizations. To connect with family and friends. To have fun.
How: Download and complete the registration form below and take it to your library or email Learningcentre@tauranga.govt.nz with your name and contact details. Add ‘computer training’ to the subject field.
Group options available:
Group tutorials designed to meet the needs of your group at the library.
Ask about our tutorials tailored to meet the needs of your group. We have designed and delivered lessons for Deaf Aotearoa, Avalon Inc, Small businesses and various other organisations.
Guest presenter available to speak at your venue.
- Keep Yourself Safe Online
- Digital skills and other topics on request
Free Digital Skills Seminars for Beginners and Beyond
Papamoa Library, Wednesday’s 6pm – 7.30pm
- November 1: Computer Basics
- November 8: Tools for Travelling – Google maps, booking sites, safe travel sites
- November 15: Tools for Communication – email, Facebook, Facetime
- November 29: Tools for Job Seekers – CV Writing, Job Searches and Applications
- November 22: Keeping Yourself Safe Online
Contact: Bev Hodges, Learning Centre Tutor
07 577 7085
Digital skills application form (972kb pdf)
Last Reviewed: 08/08/2017