Get a global perspective on world events with PressReader, where you can browse and read newspapers and magazines from New Zealand and around the world.
- Back issues are available, depending on the newspaper or magazine.
- Photos, crosswords, cartoons, advertising, job vacancies and death notices appear just as they do in print versions.
- Text-only and audio options are available.
- Newspapers and magazines are available in over 60 languages.
Please note that newspapers and magazines published by Stuff Ltd can only be read using a library computer, or on your own device at the library using the link below. They are not available for viewing outside the library or via the PressReader app.
Below is a list of the Stuff titles that are affected:
- Sunday Star Times
- Sunday News
- Southland Times
- Waikato Times
- Dominion Post
- The Press
- Nelson Mail
- Timaru Herald
- Manawatu Standard
- Taranaki Daily News
- Marlborough Express
- TV Guide
- NZ House and Garden
- NZ Gardener
Accessing through a web browser
- Go to the PressReader website.
- Click on Log In in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the Library or Group button.
- Choose Tauranga City Libraries from the group of libraries.
- Enter your library card and PIN.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Log In.
Reading in the PressReader app
- Download the free PressReader app from the App Store or Google Play
- Use your library card and PIN to register as a Tauranga City Libraries user
- Create your personal PressReader login.
You will have unlimited access to PressReader for 60 days before you will be asked to re-enter your details.